Do you love my new 3 column blog and background? I just have to tell everyone that my sister Tiffany is AMAZING. You probably all know by now that she has a photography business and I think her pictures are outstanding. Well, she has opened up a new sight called Layla Kay Designs. If you're looking for a phenomenal background for your blog, then you should check out her site! She doesn't just use downloaded scrapbook paper and edit the html, she actually designs her own scrapbook paper and comes up with some beautiful designs. She can also custom make a background and a header to fit your personal style. She only has a few to choose from right now, but there will be more to come and I am pretty sure that everyone will be flocking to her site to use her magnificent backgrounds.
1 year ago

8 comments:
Ahhhh! You're so sweet! You are the best advertiser (is that a word?) Three times in one post! I just posted a bunch of layouts on my design blog so there is more of a selection now. I'll be working on some more!
okay tiff you have done it again, wow, you really are amazing, how do you know so much? I wish I knew as much as you, I have been wanting to do that for a long time, but have no idea how to do it. I tell you what, I bow down to you girl!!!! TEACH ME YOUR WISDOM!!!!!!
Fun! I would suggest changing the color that the links turn to once you have clicked them, because they turn orange and blend into the background, so you can't see them! Other than that, I love the new design.
OK, so never mind about changing that font. Aparently the whole page didn't load the last time, so I just got the background color, not the actual background! :) Oh, and I have to say I love the pictures you sister took of April and her family. So cute! I'll still do a trade if she is interested! :)
I want 3 columns!! I tried to make 3 columns last night from your sister's directions and it didn't work =(
I better clarify, I want comments from all those people that don't identify themselves. I know you read the blog! I found out there are several people reading the blog regularly and have never said so. But I still LOVE getting all comments.
August sounds great for boating, and yes I did do the slip n slide. It didn't hurt that bad. It just wasn't as fun as I remembered as a kid. :)
Very cute stuff!! She is muy talented. How would that be? :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment