Friday, June 20, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALLY



Happy birthday Hally. You're 2 years old today! You were born at 8:15 a.m. in the Orem Community Hospital. We were so excited to see you. You were and still are such a beautiful baby! All of the nurses would tell me how pretty you were. We had a hard time coming up with a name, but when your daddy mentioned the name Hally, we knew that was it. Such a happy name, it fits your happy personality. You are my little sunshine, my breath of fresh air. You have such a tender heart and you get worried when someone is sad or upset. You are very small for your age, but big things come in little packages. You stand up for yourself and will be the first to yell at someone if they treat you the wrong way. You look like me, but have your daddy's eyes, sparkly blue. You give the best hugs and snuggles. Your smile melts my heart! You're a sweet little sister and love to play with Addi. You two will be best friends forever. You're my little angel, Hally Bear. Mom and dad love you so much!!!

*Pictures of her actual birthday coming soon!

6 comments:

Tiffany Rose Photography said...

Happy birthday Hally! You cutie patootie!

Patrick and Jennie said...

Your little girl is so cute. I hope she has a wonderful birthday!

Jenny Sue said...

Man, she is just so cute! I can hardly believe how adorable she is sometimes. Happy Birthday to Hally!

David Fife said...

Happy Birthday Hally, hopefully we will be able to see you some day. I think we only saw you when you were under a year old ;)

Hi Stef ;)

Cassie

~~Heidi~~ said...

Wow I can't believe that she is 2 already~~ Time goes by so fast doesn't it! She is such a doll, I love always seeing all your cute pics of your girls. I still can't believe how much she looks just like you, except with blond hair and blue eyes, I Love it!!!!

Diane said...

What a beauty! Hope you had a terrific birthday Hally.