Monday, June 16, 2008

"MUST-HAVE" MONDAY

This is my favorite candy bar.  It's not a popular candy bar, but if you try it, you will love it!!


5 comments:

Trish said...

I think I may have had it once. I don't remember. That's really funny that your favorite candy bar is considered "rare". :)

Tiff said...

I want one! I can't remember if I've had one before.

Diane said...

I don't think I ever had one of those. I'm a total Twix girl! LOL Every Halloween I buy a couple bags for any trick or treaters that may come buy, but I hide one bag for myself. LOL

Anthony and Krista said...

my talent is eating candy so i will need to try it!

Cheyenne said...

That is a good candy bar. I haven't had it in years; it's very difficult to find down here. My must have is Trident gum in the dark blue package. The flavor really lasts. I can chew one piece almost all day!